Amid constant adjustments to social media algorithms and search engine rankings, brands are phased with a tough question: which platform is right for me?
Rather than employing the spray and pray method, a reliable social media marketing advertising agency will help you identify social media platforms your customers use and way to connect with your target audience.
From news to lifestyle tips, decision-making to product research, social media users can gather all the information they need, without ever leaving the platform of their choice. And not just in the US, in Australia of all the internet users, social media penetration is currently at 82.7%.
Unfortunately, social media advertising is not just as easy as hanging out your shingles on Facebook and waiting for the brand to come in rolling. The key part of that is being in the right place.
What is Social Media Advertising?
Social media advertising, is basically a strategic approach to social, in the form of paid ads that are served to users on social media platforms. To serve highly relevant advertisements based on interactions within a specific platform, social networks utilize user information and their preferences.
One of the biggest advantages of social media marketing is that it lets you reach a much larger audience than the people who currently follow you. Moreover, your ads are not shown to everybody, either.
Marketers and advertisers can help you promote their brand and inspire sales through the social channels that your audience frequently uses.
Consider the following stats to get an insight:
- Facebook is currently the world’s largest social media platform. It reached 2.8 billion monthly active users at the end of 2020.
- TikTok has considerably more engagement than Instagram and YouTube, that is with 17.96% on TikTok and 3.86% and 1.63% on Instagram and YouTube respectively.
- According to the CMO survey, 2017, brands will have almost their budget allocated to social media advertising by 2023.
Why Use Social Media For Business?
- Build brand awareness: Being active on social media helps the brand stay on top of the user’s mind. After enough exposure to content, you are bound to get a more interesting client base.
- Connect with customers: Social media advertising opens the line of communication between your brand and the customer base.
- Helps in boosting your SEO: You don’t only get more likes, views, or shares with your content, but you will also drive more traffic to your website which boosts page views. This sends positive signals to Google, and all these factors help improve SEO.
- Each of the advantages listed above leads to one thing: leading customers down your sales funnel and eventually generating more profit in the long run.
Hire a Social Media Advertising Agency for Strategic Approaches to Run Your Campaigns (Also Include the steps followed by them)
In the digital world, it is getting increasingly complicated to get your message noticed, as user attention is increasingly becoming a scarce resource. Social media advertising agency in Sydney and Adelaide is significantly impactful as it allows you to deliver your brand message to your ideal buyers throughout their purchase journey.
Social media advertising is significantly impactful as it allows you to deliver your message to your ideal buyers throughout their purchase journey.
For instance, before the release of a new product, a B2B organization can re-engage its audience through the remarketing campaign or reach new business via brand awareness campaigns. Similarly, a B2C brand can run a brand awareness campaign to sell a high-ticket product.
So rather than relying on your own expertise or automated software, hiring a team of professionals is the most reliable option for achieving the results you want. Here is how they plan an effective social media advertising campaign:
- Research Your Audience: Before trying to sell to your audience, you first need to understand who they are and what they want. This ensures you will be targeting the right audience segments with the right messaging.
- Effective Strategies: Social media has opened the door to many new opportunities for digital advertising. However, you have to face the fact that all social media have their own limitations. There is still a world of possibilities when it comes to social media advertising. It all takes an understanding of what drives engagement within each of those spaces which is the missing link for most businesses.
- Creative Graphics: Most platforms offer highly visual advertising formats that offer ad copy, which can be used as a combination of both. For instance, short-form videos tend to have higher competition rates. However, if you have compelling graphics and messages you can go a little longer.
Tests your ads to optimize performance and measure results!
The Best Social Media Platforms for Your Business
- Facebook: With one of the largest user bases, this advertising platform is solid and reliable. It is safe to say, Facebook is popular among a wide variety of demographics, including gender and age, which means there is a good chance that your target audience is engaging with the platform, too. You can either use video ads to explain your products or carousel ads to show off multiple services.
- TikTok: Although a new player in the field, TikTok holds a huge potential for reaching potential customers, especially the younger demographics. The ads are primarily focused on product ads, which primarily appear on full-screen for nine seconds just like organic posts.
- Instagram: You might be aware that Facebook owns Instagram. So it might not come as a surprise that it supports the same three broad categories of campaign objectives as Facebook Ads, including awareness, consideration, and conversion. Same as TikTok, Instagram holds a massive user base, that’s largely younger than other advertising platforms.
- Twitter: It is one of the go-to platforms for engaging with small and big-name influencers, as well as discovering breaking news. Twitter lets advertisers create campaigns adapted to their objectives and will do the rest of the work on your behalf.
- LinkedIn: Here the advertising is largely geared towards the corporate audience. Unlike most other platforms, which focus on B2C advertising, the nature of LinkedIn makes it better suited to B2B advertising campaigns. So, service businesses tend to get better results on LinkedIn than on other platforms.
- Pinterest: Typically brings a largely female audience and is absolutely a hot spot for topics like whimsical wedding photos, cooking videos, and fashion reels. This platform is beneficial for eCommerce retailers which allows brands to advertise their products by promoting their highest-performing pins.
Simply integrate your paid and organic social media strategies to strengthen connections with existing customers as well as reach new ones. Using Pyxel Media, the leading social media advertising agency in Sydney and Adelaide, you can keep track of all your social media activities- including ad campaigns- and get a complete view of your social ROI.